[school-discuss] Welcome to Schoolforge

Dear Chris Haravata,

Welcome to Schoolforge.net! We look forward to working with you to promote free
and open resources in and for education.

I could not get your URL, so let us know if this is more than a temporary
problem. As you probably know from http://www.schoolforge.net, there are a few
requirements for membership. Experience requires that we ask that you carefully
consider whether you can fulfill all of them and let us know if you cannot.

Here they are:

First, please copy the logo of your choice from http://schoolforge.net/logos to
your site, place it prominently and link it to http://www.schoolforge.net.

Secondly, if you haven't already, join schoolforge-discuss at
http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

You will be subscribed automatically to schoolforge-core as your group's
representative on the membership list.

Third, participate regularly on the schoolforge-discuss. This is the primary
formum for discussion and collaboration, schoolforege-core is low-volume and
meant for the eventuality that we ever need to vote on something. We hope you
will encourage members of your group to join schoolforge-discuss as well.

Again, welcome and we look forward to getting to know you and your group members.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell
On behalf of the Schoolforge Membership
==