[school-discuss] gutenberg multimedia initiatives has a mailing list that is open to all school forge members

in fact, this e-mail is a SPECIAL INVITATION TO SCHOOLFORGE MEMBERS.

i hope this is the start of a BIG schoolforge presence at gutenberg.

with you guys on board, i have hope for beefing up new gutenberg sections
on learning languages, science, math and every kind of textbook.

one of my dreams is for people to create new books for use in schools
and make them globally accessible.

i don't know of a better venue for distribution than gutenberg.

details on the mailing list follow.

mike eschman, etc ...

> hello greg,
>
> any possibility of setting up a mailing list for multi-media developers in
> the gutenberg organization?  i think i can draw a good membership from the
> schoolforge organization.  if hosting is a problem, i can host that mailing
> list, but want a venue in the organization for multi-media issues.
>
> mike eschman, etc ...
> --
> (http://www.etc-edu.com ) Not just an afterthought ...

No prob., Mike.  I set up gutvol-m for you.

People can subscribe the regular ways (see
http://gutenberg.net/subs.html for lots of detail).

Enjoy!
 -- Greg

(http://www.etc-edu.com ) Not just an afterthought ...