Re: [school-discuss] INDIA: GNU/Linux in Schools

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 02:10, FN wrote:
> On 17 Feb 2003, Sujeevan  Pullanhiotan wrote:
>
> >       We are happy to announce that, LTSP based GNU/Linux system
> > have been successfully implemented in following Govt. High Schools
> > in Kanuur.
> >
> > List of Govt. Schools where LTSP is Implemented
> >

> >      * Govt. High School, Chelora, Kanuur
> >      * Govt. High School, Munderi, Kanuur
> >      * Govt. High School, Valapatnam, Kanuur
> >      * Govt. High School, Chala, Kanuur
> >      * Govt. High School, Thottada, Kanuur
> >      * Technical Higher Secondary School, Thottada
> >      * Govt. High School, Chittariparamba
> >      * Govt. High School, Kuthuparamba
> >      * Govt. High School, Vengad
> >      * Govt. High School, Chavasseri
> >      * Govt. High School, Pinarayi
> >      * Govt. High School, Kottayam
> >      * Govt. High School, Manathana( in progress)
> >      * Govt. High School, Maaloor( in progress)
> >      * Govt. High School, Edakkad ( In progress)

This is very good news, Sujeevan!  Could you have some or all of these
schools make entries at <http://casestudy.seul.org>?  Thanks!

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain