[school-discuss] needed more mini-conference feedback

Hi there!!  Thanks for all messages so far!!!

I have some additional questions.

1.  Who can come and be a presenter on April 5 at a mini-conference in
Grand Prairie, Texas??

2.  Has anyone done a little local thing like this before??  I'd like to
hear of your experiences!! and advice!!

Marilyn

P.S.  I am usually only a listener on this list, but I want you to know
how much I admire the work people like Doug and Mike and others are
doing.  For the past 4 years I have been either pregnant or nursing a
newborn and haven't had the time to contribute. I devour and use all I
read, however.  Thanks.