Re: [school-discuss] introducing opensource to a large urbanschool districts

Stephen,

I am not sure if it is too late for Stephen, but for everyone else's
information I just launched my website Linux In Education Portal
(http://www.linuxineducation.org). I specifically designed it so that
people that are going into a meeting with school officials can use it as
a resource. It provides information to the educational professional
about how they can use Linux in their educational environment. Just
something to keep in mind as you advocate for Linux in your area.

Warm Regards,
Jonathan Hughes

--
Jonathan Hughes <declaretruth@yahoo.com>