Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: [ICT Research Network] Thin Client]

Miles Berry wrote:

*Becta Thin Client study- help required*

Becta has commissioned KPMG to study the implementation of Thin Client
technology in schools in England. [...]
It would be very helpful if you could provide any relevant information
as soon as you are able...

I don't want to seem "polemic" but... as far as I know, KPMG is not used to work "for free" (as in beer) while we are used to.

So, at least, will the results of the study be "shared" with the community and/or this list?

Cheers,
Damaino

--
Damiano Verzulli