[school-discuss] FOSS Professional development courses for teachers

Hi all - first post.

I'm a member of a LUG in Melbourne, Australia (http://luv.asn.au) and there is
some volunteer support here for creating professional development short courses
for Australian teachers concentrating on FOSS applications and linux.

The aim is to initially present some of the killer value-for-money edu apps
like moodle and schooltool and build from there into courses on linux servers,
desktops and teaching about open source to students.

I'm wondering if schoolforge has any resources to help us; or any existing
projects with an overlap in this domain.

We're also looking for wiki hosting for gathering material, performing the
editorial process and fleshing out the course material.

--
  Rich

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail