[school-discuss] Video Software

I'm working on my first digital video based on
BASIC-256, and I need some software suitable
for putting the pieces together. As things now
stand, it looks like I'll be capturing the
animation with Camstudio and then adding a music
track separately. My needs aren't too fancy, my
experience in this area is limited, and I want
something that's easy to use. My hardware has a
quad-core chip and eight gigs of RAM, so I should
not be facing too many limits. The OS is MS
Windows 7. Bring on the suggestions....

Joel

###