Re: [school-discuss] UNIZOR - Re: Free Software in education

Your videos are great. Lots of enthusiasm on the subject matter that helps bring the processes to life. Creative commons is great too.Â

Might be cool if they were animated by a designer and had some post processing to detail the audio. That's the nice thing about creative commons though - free for others to remix. Seems like you could find some collaborators with the amount of effort you have invested. Thanks and keep up the work.