Re: [school-discuss] ZIS Server (was: Project Proposal)

I have acess to some of the applications on the members list
and I'm working on piloting a couple of others. I'm not a
developer but I do have the ability to test anything you guys
can come up with.

I am currently bartering some network services for legal work
to establish a non-profit. I'm working on raising the money to
buy into the SIF membership if this project needs it in order
to get access to the compliance testing procedure.

Michael
--
Michael Williams                   Instructional Technology
Haywood County Schools          216 Charles St. Clyde, NC 28721