Re: [school-discuss] ZIS Server (was: Project Proposal)

As well, this will also mean that we will have to have apps that can test
interoperability such as your admin setup, Steve, and some of the
administrative packages I've written.

So it means not _just_ writing a ZIS server, but also updating the apps
themselves to support this... ;-(

Les