Re: [school-discuss] ZIS Server (was: Project Proposal)

Where is the specification for this, Steve?

Also, is there any kind of test suite for server compliance that one can
test against?

How about model implementations...? Or are we creating "something out of
nothing,(but specifications)".

Les Richardson