Re: [school-discuss] ZIS Server (was: Project Proposal)

I think your donation of time and code should be enough. Let's
try and bring other people into this. Let some of us who don't
actually produce code contribute the best way we can.

Although, any fund raising help would be appreciated.

Michael

--
Michael Williams                   Instructional Technology
Haywood County Schools          216 Charles St. Clyde, NC 28721