[school-discuss] EduML

Here's a brief status update on EduML.

Exercise 1:

Three people submitted URL containing XML representations of fictitious
schools.  It'd sure be nice if we had a few more people participating in
these exercises...  It's not too late to submit a URL for Exercise 1!

Exercise 2:

One person submitted a URL that dynamically summarizes the data from the
URLs in exercise 1.

Exercise 3:

This exercise is just beginning.  We are going to be using the Dublin Core
Schema to post XML descriptions of Learning Objects (also known as
learning resources, lesson plans, etc.).  We need people to come forward
and create some Learning Objects usng the Dublin Core schema (it is not
overly difficult, and I've even created a web page that will create the
document for you).

For more details about the Eduml exercises, visit the Eduml Portal at:

   http://knowplace.ca/schoolforge/

Steve Tonnesen