Re: [school-discuss] introduction to the solar system

On 2003-01-03 15:46:13 -0600 mike eschman <meschman@etc-edu.com> wrote:

and about phase 1 evaluations, i frankly don't know what you're talking about.
i voulenteered some months back, and it seemed like it fell off the earth.

Maybe I should revisit my idea on how to conduct the evals. I expected people to pick categories they had some experience with and look them over, but very few people actually did that. Maybe I should just get the names and email addresses of people willing to participate and hand out "assignments," with "deadlines." I didn't want to manage it that closely, but it that's what it takes...

--
How valuable is my contribution? Share your feedback at Affero:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
Mark Twain