[school-discuss] Syllabus Article: Learning Management Systems: Seeking Paradigms for Collaboration

I just heard about this article on the Open Source: Now mailing list:

<http://www.syllabus.com/article.asp?id=7096>

It sounds as though (from a cursory skimming; I'll read it in detail later) they're talking about many of the same things we are, but they don't have a clue as to our existence. Does anyone want to contact them and enlighten them?

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero:

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain