[school-discuss] Syllabus Article: Learning Management Systems: Seeking Paradigms for Collaboration

From: Schoolforge Coalition for Open Resources in Education
To: The Editor and Publisher of Syllabus

Dear Mr. Sande and Ms Grush,

We were encouraged to see your article
(http://www.syllabus.com/article.asp?id=7096) "Learning Management Systems:
Seeking Paradigms for Collaboration" and applaud your efforts. We would like to
call your attention to the Schoolforge Coaltion for open resources (software and
course materials) which spans k-12 and higher education and is international in
membership. We think that you might find some kindred spirits among our
membership and would encourage you to investigate.

Here are some starting points:

*http://www.schoolforge.net
In addition to our mission statement and membership list (more than 100
international organizations), you'll see links to resources for software and news.
schoolforge-discuss)
*http://richtech.ca/seul/ (The Seul Database of open source software applications)
*http://news.schoolforge.net

We'd be thrilled to have your participation.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell
On behalf of the Schoolforge Membership

--