Re: [school-discuss] introduction to the solar system - mercury and venus

hello,

actually, i got the notion because greg newby has gotten goggle to begin
indexing gutenberg's texts, if you could work some magic with the freshmeat
guys, maybe we can have our cake and eat it to?

i don't know who to talk to at freshmeat ...

mike eschman, etc ...

--
(http://www.etc-edu.com ) Not just an afterthought ...