Re: [school-discuss] Lindows offered to educational sector

matt said : I  am all for more vendors jumping in on education because that
spreads the
 news and helps in the long run. I dont know something about Lindows
 moving into education makes me a bit nervous.

mike e : it is probably not a good thing to have lindows entering the market,
it's just foraging for cash - and there's not enough to go around as it is.

how do i know it's foraging for cash ?  entry date - they let us build the
landing field.

i hear from my techies that lindows is disappointing (being excessively
polite).

mike eschman, etc ...

--
(http://www.etc-edu.com ) Not just an afterthought ...