Re: [school-discuss] 2 New Edu Apps

Sorry for causing the confusion, Bruno. I know and love your work. I just
thought we could make it a new story on news.schoolforge.net to put it on the
top of the list again. Since the news site is new and I still haven't been able
to get last year's database base working again (as an archive), I am considering
just re-inputting all the apps, but I am reluctant to do so before I give the
archive more effort. In the meantime, I thought it would be nice to highlight
some of the more elegant solutions on offer, such as gcompris.

At any rate,

thanks for the work you do.

David

--