Re: [school-discuss] schoolforge infomercial project

Hi Gerard,
that's great! Streaming media would probably satisfy all the potential formats,
especially the web-based. Again, i'm not experienced in these things, exactly,
but somewhat. I don't want to step on anyone's toes in here, and i'll operate on
the "show-me-don't-tell-me" principle, i.e. leave it at this until i know more.
Thanks, though, and let's hope to discuss further when you get a chance.
Charlie

Gerard Lam wrote:
Hello Charlie,

Sounds awesome with what you are doing!!  I would like to help out, wanted
to write a quick email....I can find some specs for you and details.... also
look into the formats  - did you ever think about using stremaing media as a
means?  I work with streaming media and can do the encoding (real meal,
quicktime, and windows media) and help you publish it....i'll let you know
more details during the week...till then...

Talk to you later,
Gerard