Re: [school-discuss] Schoolforge Journal Pre-Announcement

Hi all,

I've been lurking here for years; I don't really have much to say at this
point in time, but I'm happy to help with the Journal if something crops
up :)

In any case, the new categories sound good.  On a more trivial note, how
about modifying the look of the journal so it looks less GeekLog-ish and
more Schoolforge-ish?  It wouldn't be too hard, and I think it'd make it
look much more attractive.

Also, would it be possible to hack the SchoolForge Journal's GeekLog
installation to allow people to remove themselves/change their email
address, etc?  I don't see any compelling reason why accounts should be
completely bound to one email address (I now have a dangling account
that's associated with a nonexistant email address, and another that's
associated with one that I don't use much).

Anyhow, thanks to SEUL/Edu and all the people there who've worked hard on
all this over the years :)

Dan

Daniel Carter... dan@ids.org.au (alternatively, danultra@softhome.net)

"You feel a whole lot more like you do now than you did when
you used to."