Re: [school-discuss] recommendation request for Intro to IT class syllabus

2009/1/3 Micheal Cooper <cooper.me@xxxxxxxxx>
Ideally, I would like to move all the students
over to OpenOffice, but I won't be able to get that through the
faculty on my first teaching assignment.

Perhaps consider using both office suits on the grounds that not all students are in a position where they can afford MS Office. Oo is a good way to repair some inequity and if you start by giving all students exposure and so some choice that is a good thing.
Peter

--
Micheal Cooper
Miyazaki, Japan (GMT+9, no DST)