Re: [school-discuss] Fight Against SOPA

Boycott Plus, a firefox addon https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/boycott-plus/

Since our community has been discussing the fight against SOPA, I want to share a platform for social activism that I have built.

It is called Boycott Plus, and it is an addon for Firefox.  Once installed, you can subscribe to boycott campaigns (which are json files containing a list of domains / urls and details of why they are listed)

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/boycott-plus/