Re: [school-discuss] project idea: open source text books

Depends on the pedagogical model behind it. If your model of learning is based on transmission of information, then no. If its based on exploring, questioning, posing and solving problems - then I think the difference is obvious.

And it gets even more interesting if you allow interactive content..

Yishay

--
Sent from my tablet