Re: Wiki name change?:[school-discuss] Free-Open Baccalaureate Idea

Hi Mark,

Yes, it's different. the URL could start with "curriculum" as you suggest. I was
using the one Daniel Carter, a former I.B. (International Baccalaureate)
student, suggested, F.O.B., or Free and Open Baccalaureate to give it an
international flavor and, also, because I want it to be clear that we can start
small -- lessons and units and supporting software and ... you name it.

However, I would appreciate a bit of "focus group" activity on this. QUESTION:
Do others think curriculum.schoolforge.net is better than sffob.schoolforge.net
-- more effective in the end? I'm for it, if you do think so.

David

--

GNU/Linux in Education Wiki Project: http://sfzwiki.opensourceschools.org/
http://www.iteachnet.org * http://www.schoolforge.net