Re: Wiki name change?:[school-discuss] Free-Open Baccalaureate Idea

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 09:09:18AM +0700, David Bucknell wrote:
> Do others think curriculum.schoolforge.net is better than sffob.schoolforge.net
> -- more effective in the end? I'm for it, if you do think so.

sffob is a meaningless jumble of letters. So yes, if it's a curriculum
project, call it curriculum. Other names are also perfectly fine, as long
as they give the casual reader a good idea of what the project is about.

(Yes, it's true that the seul project is guilty of ignoring this
advice. But we can at least preach the right approach. :)

--Roger