Re: Wiki name change?:[school-discuss] Free-Open Baccalaureate Idea

Ok. I didn't see this before my previous message asking you what you wanted to
name it. I'll go with curriculum, ok? And you're absolutely right about the
schoolforge part. Thank you.

I'll get it set up on our server and then ask Roger to do the cname on his
server where the Schoolforge home is.

David

--

GNU/Linux in Education Wiki Project: http://sfzwiki.opensourceschools.org/