Re: [school-discuss] 'Open Source in Education' conference 2: Bridgingthe Digital Divide

James mentioned a CD that would appear on the cover of Linux User. I thought that the products of a conference on open source are likely to be open-source themselves. Actualy, on line is better, because then I can link to them..

- Yishay