Re: [school-discuss] Can some one pls. answer this Q. for me.(SORRY)

Hi folks,
Thanks again to you all.
--- Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net> wrote:

> Thank you, John, for the message.  We're very glad
> for this
> clarification!
Thank you too!
 I'll let someone more knowledgeable
> on this topic than I
> am answer the question, unless no one steps up to do
> it.  In that case,
> I'll take a shot at it.
Ok

  First, what distribution of
> Linux are you
> using?  There is undoubtedly mailing list software
Debian (Woody), Which I was able to install using
Vanilla as shown on: www.aboutdebian.com site.
NB: I am a newbie.