[school-discuss] Open Admin for Schools 2.40 Released - Multiple Languages

Hi Franco,

Yes, all of the scripting (or virtually all) now has a lexicon hash at the start of the script.

I have an online system to allow translators to store their phrase mappings in a mysql database and then dynamically rewrite the scripts to support the download of any language version.

I've been waiting for some interest in this, to continue with the entire system translation process.

I'm going to setup the gradebook for translation next. There is some interest in a Russian translation of that.

So, if you're interested and would like to work with me to complete this online translation system, please let me know.

Thanks,

Les