[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[school-discuss] broadcast repeaters for wwoz jazz station in new orleans
- To: "Alfred J. Johnson, Jr." <email@example.com>,"Dr. Leigh T. Barton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,"Dr. Lonnie Luce" <email@example.com>,"firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>,"firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>,Chris Puttick <firstname.lastname@example.org>,Doug Loss <email@example.com>, William Abernathy <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Subject: [school-discuss] broadcast repeaters for wwoz jazz station in new orleans
- From: mikee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:41:20 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivery-Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 11:41:13 -0400
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
this month, etc... will begin broadcasting a live, educational program
with a focus on jazz and other folk musics from North America and around the
we have a single dsl connection available for this, and hope to use it to
connect to repeaters around the world, so we are able to support a large
we can configure the repeater for you (using RedHat 7.3 as a base).
becoming a repeater site will entitle you to use any of the broadcast
materials in the classroom. we will provide the necessary technical
over time, this will become a multi-channel facility.
we are starting with about 150K+ hours of material, and the collection
is growing at over 1000+ hours a year.
by year's end, all materials will be indexed into a database.
mike eschman, etc...
"Not just an afterthought...