Re: [school-discuss] K12Linux Texas update...

> Paul, I know you're busy, but could you or someone else with PLUG or
> River<dale> gather up the materials you've used or write up what you've
> done with an eye toward providing tutorials for LUGs on how to interact
> with schools?  If there's any way we could help with this, I'm sure
> some of us here would be willing to lend a hand.  We can set this up as
> a separate project of some member organization if that works best.
> SEUL/edu would be happy to host it, but it might be better from an
> outside-world-perception standpoint if it lived with some other member
> organization.
>
> --
> Doug Loss                 All I want is a warm bed
snip.......

I do have a simple sample letter that LUGs can send to schools on
http://k12ltsp.org/software_freedom.html at the bottom of the page along
with some links to LUG sites.

It would be great to collect the things folks prepare for presentations and
host them someplace. One more thing to do...  <vbg>

;-) Paul