Re: [school-discuss] Linux in a school PC-Lab [Was: Knoppix vs.Freeduc vs. ???]

I just wanted to thank all of those people that sent in suggestions,
including some generous offlist offers. It seems that in 2-3 days I've
managed to track down about 3GB of educational/scholastic material. How
much of this is duplicated throughout the various distros I can't say, but
the sheer amount and quality is nevertheless astounding.
Thanks, again.

Salvatore

psychdoc@sdf.lonestar.org