Re: [school-discuss] Wireless network ambulance for classrooms w/o wired network connectivity

Hey, if you really want to get your hands dirty and save some money,
you might want to look at this:

  http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/weblog/view/wlg/448

It's fun to read even if you don't want to build one yourself.

-Don

Daniel Howard wrote:
Thanks Mathiew, this could be valuable in networking our portable classrooms. Daniel