Re: [school-discuss] computer training materials for africa

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 11:42:48AM +0200, Jamie wrote:
> i am working with a small ngo based in johannesburg. they run some very
> successful computer training programmes for underprivileged people in
> alexandra township.

 Jamie,

  We have some free Linux courseware that is royalty free. Do you need/want
 Linux training materials? http://fortuitous.com/en/docs/manuals.html

  We have newer versions that we can prepare for you under the same
  license. I've been very lazy over the last few years, but just let me
  know what you need.

-Phil Carinhas

Join our performance mailing list at:
    http://fortuitous.com/en/resources/lists.html