Re: [school-discuss] computer training materials for africa

On 07 Jun 2006, at 11:42 AM, Jamie wrote:

are there any training materials available for computer instruction that have no royalty/license fee attached?
if not, why not create an online wiki do this?

Jamie

I have collected several GB's of training material over the months and years, under a range of free licenses. Since we're both in Jo'burg, why don't you contact me offline and I'll give you what I have.

Also, since NetDay is an NGO deploying K12LTSP labs and you're offering training, maybe we can collaborate or swap notes.

cheers
ed