[Autoreply] Re: Re: [school-discuss] Victoria Australia banning YouTube from schools

Hello,

    I will be out of the office from the 7th of June to June 10th, in Tacoma, WA if you have any immediate concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact the Information Systems Depart via the below listed numbers, I will have my cell on me in case of emergency's, as well I will be periodically checking email.

Email:  helpdesk@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: 250.743.6295
Cell: 250.246.6423

Thank-You,

Ryan K. Smith
Shawnigan Lake School - Information Systems
1975 Renfrew Road,
Shawnigan Lake, BC V0R 2W0
Tel (250) 743-5516 Ext.  295.
Fax (250) 743-6200