Re: [school-discuss] Wednesday, July 2 at NECC

Thanks Daniel!  I will definitely forward this to Jason.  He is an open source
newbie, but very enthusiastic!

I have not played with the new Ubuntu Studio, but I installed it on all of the
computers in my lab at the end of the school year.  We used the fiesty version
last year and it seems like this latest flavor has great updates.

I am happy to hear that you are endorsing it.

marilyn

:)