[school-discuss] Seeking a list of FLOSS & OER RSS Blogs

Has anyone compiled a list of Open Educational Resources / FLOSS blog rss feeds?

In the software listings, I would like to point to blogs / articles that are related to the category of software that the visitor is browsing.  With a list of rss feeds I could automate the process of displaying that information on the website.

Are there many bloggers in our community?