Re: [school-discuss] Seeking a list of FLOSS & OER RSS Blogs

I blog about open content somewhat regularly - the feed for my open content/oer related posts is at http://funnymonkey.com/content/open-content -

Also, if you got Solr running on the site, it has an automated "More Like This" feature that would surface related content based on a variety of configurable criteria. I'd be glad to help out with the config in either D6 or D7: https://drupal.org/project/apachesolr

Cheers,

Bill