Re: [school-discuss] Seeking a list of FLOSS & OER RSS Blogs

Justin and Bill

sounds Âvery exciting, howÂaboutÂtalking with the folks at Wikieducator and other OER advocate groups to first see what they are up to in terms of amalgamatingÂresourcesÂan feeds.Â

If you have not yet joined please consider taking the OCL4ED course  Âwhich will Âtake you through the around CC licenses and help to build a greater community of those whoÂsupportÂOER.Âhttp://wikieducator.org/Open_content_licensing_for_educators/HomeÂ

Cheers
Tim

j. Tim Denny, Ph.D.Â
ÂConsultant - International Development, Education and ICT
 SKYPE - jtdenny  Googletalk - denny.jt
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jtdenny
https://www.avuedigitalservices.com/VR/id130765695
âBooks will soon be obsolete in schools â Our school system will be completely changed in the next 10 years.â ~ÂThomas Edison, 1913Â
https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=esi2y0whdhk52&utm_source=txemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral