[school-discuss] Seeking help with Edu-sharing and SchoolTool

Pls we are planning to implement Edu-sharing and SchoolTool in our school, we
help to carry out these implementation and customization for effective usage
of both solutions. We need the services of either an individual or a company
that can help with the setup and customization of the theses solutions.

Thanks
Dotun Ariyo
Lifeforte Schools
--
http://www.web4you.in.th -- an IKN portal:
Sustainable Ed-Tech with Drupal and other free and open standard resources

###