[school-discuss] Re: sheet music - incomplete downloads

hello,

i don't know how it happened, but here's the scoop :

the unzipped sheet music contains .pdf files and directories that contain .pdf
files.  directories were created only when the work spanned multiple .pdf
files.

the directories in the .zip files appear to be empty on unzipping ...

so i have to recreate the .zip files.

in the meanwhile, if you go to the BOOKS section at http://www.etc-edu.com
and scroll down to sheetmusic, you can locate the work you want and DOWNLOAD
it.  The works without a work directory display fine for me (as .pdf)
in the web browser, but the ones in a work directory do not - for no apparent
reason ...

but they download from BOOKS just fine, displaying and printing properly
from the command line invoked acrobat reader.

i will sort this out as quickly as i can, but that may be several months.

meanwhile, if you want a missing work, go to BOOKS, find the work, download
it, bring it up in acrobat and print it.

sorry for the inconvenience - i am more than a little embarassed by this.

mike eschman, etc ...

--
in the time it takes to answer that question, i could have made another audio
book!