Re: [school-discuss] FW: OpenOffice in education

One of "extra features" in SO7 vs OOo 1.1 is QA.
I don't know. To me, the single biggest difference between SO and OOo is the templates Sun includes for SO. The newspaper/newsletter template is simply first rate, and the other templates are a nice bonus.

I think this is the area where both SO and OOo are lacking. Those silly little bits of polish and shine that Microsoft is so good at.

--
Regards, | Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is
. | only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor