Re: [school-discuss] FW: OpenOffice in education

* Hildy9 <hildy9@comcast.net> [040320 14:17]:
> I am sorry.  You already sent me info.  It is great stuff

Well, I look at and see all the flaws and inconsistencies and such.
But if I were just starting out trying to develop a curriculum using
OpenOffice.org, I would REALLY be grateful to get 'em.  ;-)

Particularly for developing countries, the cost of textbooks is
insane.  It's hard enough for students in places like the US, but when
a choice boils down to buying a textbook or eating lunches for a
month, it's a whole different problem.

So if these materials can help anybody anywhere, that's great!