[school-discuss] SuSE docs (was: Re: Re: Politeness and maturity)

on Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 10:42:34PM -0600, Brad Bendily (bendily@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> > On technical matters:  I call 'em like I see 'em, sometimes a little too
> > loudly.  My main gripes are access to docs -- if you've got any sway at
> > Novell in this regard, pass on the info.
>
> What docs are you looking for from Novell, exactly?

Pretty much anything that's hidden behind the registration firewall at:

    https://portal.suse.com/

Installation manual, administrators manual, package management guide,
FAQ, the usual.

See:  http://linuxmafia.com/~karsten/Linux/linux-new.html

...search "Distro-specific Support", it's a sidebar identifying
resources for different distros.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>        http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
    Apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation