Re: [school-discuss] looking for potential short term consultants in Laos for digital libraries and LMS

Dirk

Thank Âyou very much for the links I will go through as ÂI get time...

Cheers
Tim
j. Tim Denny, Ph.D.Â
ÂConsultant - International Development, Education and ICT
 SKYPE - jtdenny  Googletalk - denny.jt
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jtdenny
https://www.avuedigitalservices.com/VR/id130765695
While SAT scores might predict your success in the classroom, beyond a basic level of intelligence your passion, motivation, initiative, networking and hustle matter more than your grade-point average. ÂDale Stephens founder of UnCollege.org
https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=esi2y0whdhk52&utm_source=txemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral