[school-discuss] New idea: Host a Mozilla party, get new geekie friends and outreach

Hi School Folk,

The Mozilla.Org 1.0.0 release is in a couple of weeks. Parties are happening
all around the world -- with open-code advocates -- to celebrate.

I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of locals interested in open-code
stuff. This is one way to "network." You could either go to a party (less
work) or throw a party (beer might be expected).

Our party in Pittsburgh, PA, USA points from my home page:
    http://CLOH.Org

    http://www.schnitzer.at/mozparty/?show=northa#26

A nice party hosting form and folks sign-up online.

Something to consider, FWIW.

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus
mark@Rauterkus.com  http://Rauterkus.com