Re: [school-discuss] Gcompris nominated for the trophee du libre

Well, to clarify the process of the "trophee du libre", everybody was
abble to propose their project and then they made a preselection of 113
projects that will attend the ceremony. Out of this, only 18 trophies
will be awarded in 6 categories :

Games : Arcade, MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing
Games), strategy, thought processes, ...

Applications for Public Agencies : Interoperability of data among
administrations, GIS, e-government, Intranet, ...

Company Management : ERP, CRM, merchandising management, bookkeeping,
GroupWare, Workflow, ...

Educational : E-learning, e-publication, specific distribution, ...

General Public : Office, multimedia, desktop, personal accounting, stock
market, ...

Accessibility : Writing and voice recognition, free software use
facilitation, ...

Bruno.